The role of heating is not confined to the design and implementation of modern and effective solutions, but also in how these solutions are being exploited, that is how the energy consumption management. Therefore, besides the adopted solution is required that they be continuously tracked both in terms of the conditions made for consumers, and how to realize these conditions, with what consumption of energy. Thus, heating installation of a given building will be adopted to fulfill the role completely, meaning to achieve comfort conditions, with low power consumption.
It can be concluded therefore that the role of heating is to achieve:
- Maintaining at room temperature to a more uniform lying around required, both horizontally and vertically
- A surface temperature of building elements so as to avoid possible 'cold radiation (active exchange of heat between man and these areas) and condensation of water vapor on the surface of these elements
- An internal temperature control as needed, while taking into account the thermal inertia of the building elements
- Free pollution (emissions of dust, pollutants, noise, etc.) heating air and without environmental pollution
- Heating air without disturbing currents
- Efficient and economical solutions both in terms of facilities, and the exploitation.